main

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Serena Williams Chases After 'Phone Thief

The tennis world number one used all her athletic prowess including "leaping over a chair or two" to catch up with the man.
"He began to run but I was too fast," Williams said in a Facebook postdescribing the incident.
She said she was watching the man "from the corner of my eye" before he suddenly "grabbed my phone and swifly left".
"I jumped up, weaved my way in and out of the cozy restaurant (leaping over a chair or two) and chased him down," Williams said in her post.
"He began to run but I was too fast. (Those sprints came in handy) I was upon him in a flash!
"In the most menacing yet calm no nonsense voice I could muster I kindly asked him if he 'accidentally' took the wrong phone. He stumbled on his words probably not expecting this to happen."
Williams' powerful game and formidable serve have dominated the women's game this year, seeing her win three of the four Grand Slams and putting her third on the all-time list with 21 major titles.
The 34-year-old posted a picture of herself in a superwoman outfit and added: "Superhero? Maybe? Or HELL YEA!! I've got the speed the jumps, the power, the body, the seduction, the sex appeal, the strength, the leadership and yet the calm to weather the storm...
"When I got back into the restaurant I received a standing ovation. I was proud. I just showed every man in there I can stand up to bully's and other men. It was a win for the ladies!"

No comments:

Post a Comment